Introduction

 About me

Hi, my name is Ariane and I study at College Montmorency. I have been studying Science for 2 semesters and I have classes like ecology, mathematics, physics and chemistry. It is not for the weak. I chose this program to become an engineer, but I am not sure of the type of engineer I want to become. There is so much choices and I do not want to choose the wrong path.


About this blog

This blog will be about my program and all the different options you can have when you will have to go to university. I think students like me who are not sure what they want to do are the people who should be interested in my blog because it can give you ideas for your future. I strongly invite you to suscribe to my blog and don't forget to comment under my post to give me feedback.

Are you unsure how to pronounce a word? Use your browser's speech synthesis system to pronounce any word or phrase you type into the input box below.
Adapted code based on Jason Mayes' example here: http://codepen.io/anon/pen/xGXZaW Click the HTML button of your blog, and copy/paste the code found here. I checked this blog post for common grammar, punctuation and spelling errors using a free online ESL grammar checker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Career Summary of an Aerospace Engineer

My Biology Glossary